Your finance journey steps will include:
- Click Here to start an application
- Browse our website for your desired product
- Call our customer service team to place your order – 0121 414 0058
Once you’re approved, we will contact you and explain the whole process.
We want to give our customers the opportunity to be able to buy what they need as well as what they can afford. Therefore we have teamed up with Snap Finance to help our costumers to spread the cost at an affordable price and with flexible repayment options.
Snap Finance offers great approval amounts, flexible repayments and 12 weeks interest-free pay off! That’s right – pay the loan within 12 weeks and pay no interest.
You only pay an initial £20 deposit, but you won’t need to pay that until you’ve chosen your items and are ready to sign the agreement.
Up to £2,225 paid directly to RJF Furnishings (Bedsouq) on your behalf.
- Spread the repayments over 12 months
- Repay weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit you
- Clear the loan within 12 weeks and pay no interest
If you have any questions or you would like help filling out the application, please call our office on 0121 414 0058. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com and we’ll call you on our return.
Easy to apply:
- Click Here to start your application
- Fill out the application form on your phone or tablet/laptop/computer phone or visit the store to apply with a member of staff
- Get an instant decision: Approved or Denied
- Browse our website or Facebook page (RJF Furnishings) or store for your desired products
- Pay the £20 deposit and sign your agreement
- Have your goods delivered at a time that suits you.
Can the customer pay off their loan early?
- Yes, the customer can pay off the loan in part or in full at any time. There are no administration fees for early repayments. Interest will be charged up to the day of the customer’s final payment. Customer service number 0330 0109381 for early settlements
When does the customer start payments?
- On their next payday after delivery of the goods
At what point is the finance agreed?
- The finance is agreed when the invoice has been created for the correct value of the goods and the customer has signed it leaving the status at Pending Delivery
What is a credit check?
- When a lender decides whether to approve your application for credit, it looks at your credit file with a credit reference agency, which contains details of your financial history. It will tell the lender concerned whether you have a mortgage, how much you owe on credit cards and whether you have missed any payments or have judgments for bad debt.
What you could say if your customer is conditionally approved?
- Snap just needs to confirm some details before they finalise their decision. They will email you shortly and ask for proof of ID/address
- As an extra security measure Snap sometimes asks for ID (i.e a driving license or passport) to proceed with the loan
Customers can find out more about Snap Finance Ltd (UK)
TO BE CONSIDERED, APPLICANTS MUST:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Bring home £200/week minimum.
- Have an active current account that can accept Direct Debits.
- Have a valid debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro or JCB).
- Representative Example: Amount of Credit/Cost of Goods £800, Annual Interest Rate 69.97%, Weekly Payment £21.47, Term 52 weeks, Total Payable £1116.13, Representative APR 99.9%